Wednesday, November 2, 2011

+hi my own world+

salam..
hi to my own world...
after being quit about a couple of month from blogging n post any updates or stories even sharing any news, or info it's pretty hard for me to put any single word to this entry..i was not sure how this entry n post will look likes since i still feel more than awkward with my own blog..what i feel now is just i really really missed my blog..i missed the time when i keep frequently update the blog..waiting people to review my post..waiting friends updates their blog...n day before that, i must think' what else i want to put in my blog'..hurmm..n last  two month everything was changed..i find myself was not into blogging anymore..i feel like quitting  form blogging world n it's doesn't matter what will happen later..but from day to day...i afraid to be the most regretting when i decide to close the blog account..

Sometimes, i wish to share something to my own worlds but when its come to the day i want to post n update new entry i always end up by not sharing anything...fuhh, i just can blame myself not anyone..i just kept all the sad, the happy, cherish, laugh, mad, angry emotion to my ownself ..i'm feel so insane..i do not want to put any promise n hope anymore towards what will happen to this blog in the future..what i know i love n always want to make this blog as my piece of art life  and i always dream to show and share some stories of my simple life with the want i love even puts my love stories here..
i never plan to have another worlds since every of us must step to the same world which the world that remains forever oneday..


Till we meet again..
with million of love,
aunie
(Blogger owner)

No comments: